This class is designed to take your dancing beyond the basics while continuing to strengthen and build core techniques. Each intermediate class is unique. While each series focuses on expanding fundamentals, we use different moves and variations each time to achieve this goal. This way you are always learning something new in each intermediate series. The class will cover topics such as move combinations, footwork variations, improved connection, and style. You will not only expand your library of moves, but learn to dance faster, have more flow, and feel even more confident on the dance floor.
You must be familiar with the 8-count Lindy Hop basic and the Lindy Circle to take this class. If you have taken our Lindy Hop Series, then you are ready for this class. Classes will be an hour long followed by a half hour of practice, questions, and individual help. No partner needed; individuals and couples welcome! Class highlights:
- Week by week instruction to avoid information overload
- One hour of instruction per class plus a half hour of help/question time
- Expand on solid lead/follow principals
- Learn new moves and move combos
- Further develop your style and footwork
- Dance faster with more flow
- Learn from experienced instructors teaching as a finely-tuned, cohesive team
- Class goal is to improve your Lindy Hop and challenge you to advance!
Price & Registration: Online advanced registration is now closed. Day-of registration (if space is available) is $80/person. If you’d rather not pay by credit card, you may pay by cash or check by calling us at 407-766-9849 or email us atÂ lessons@FlyinFootwork.com
Quotes and Comments
“Describe Rob & Dawn: Fun people; clear, solid, detailed lindy instruction; helpful; patient teachers; positive people; silly and hilarious lessons, serious lindy; able to share the history of lindy, balboa, collegiate shag, east coast, west coast dances; dawn is the best follow instructor (from a follow's perspective); they offer affordable classes; thankfully, they provide a family atmosphere for dances; etc...”
- "marypoppins" Posted to The A-List