Ready to take your Lindy Hop to the next level?
From the Lindy Hop basics to intermediate moves and variations… this class is designed to make you a stronger dancer. The class starts with an in depth look at improving your swingout and Lindy circle. It will then introduce a set of new moves that will reinforce these techniques. The class will continue to cover topics such as move combination, footwork variations, improved connection, and style. You will not only expand your library of moves, but learn to dance faster, have more flow, and feel even more confident on the dance floor.
You must be familiar with the 8-count Lindy Hop basic and the Lindy Circle to take this class. If you have taken our Lindy Hop Series, then you are ready for this class. Classes will be an hour long followed by a half hour of practice, questions, and individual help. No partner needed; individuals and couples welcome! Class highlights:
- Week by week instruction to avoid information overload
- One hour of instruction per class plus a half hour of help/question time
- Expand on solid lead/follow principals
- Learn new moves and move combos
- Further develop your style and footwork
- Dance faster with more flow
- Learn from experienced instructors teaching as a finely-tuned, cohesive team
- Class goal is to improve your Lindy Hop and challenge you to advance!
Price & Registration:Â Advance registration is now closed. You may still register for the class by showing up and paying the Day-of rate ($80) by either cash or check (no credit or debit cards can be accepted).Â For questions, please call 407-766-9849 or emailÂ lessons@FlyinFootwork.com.
Quotes and Comments
“For many years Linda and I have tried taking Swing Dance lessons. We have always found that the method of instruction was complicated, boring, and expensive....in many cases drawn-out to keep you coming back as customers (clients). One night we attended Rob & Dawn's class. By the end of a one-hour class we had learned at least 6 very cool Lindy moves. The class was extremely fun and very well presented. We finally found what we were looking for....and have since learned over 30 Lindy moves Their method of instruction is excellent....and, their price is unbeatable.”
- Jack & Linda Hibbard Posted to The A-List