Ready to take your Lindy Hop to the next level?
From the Lindy Hop basics to intermediate moves and variations… this class is designed to make you a stronger dancer. The class starts with an in depth look at improving your swingout and Lindy circle. It will then introduce a set of new moves that will reinforce these techniques. The class will continue to cover topics such as move combination, footwork variations, improved connection, and style. You will not only expand your library of moves, but learn to dance faster, have more flow, and feel even more confident on the dance floor.
You must be familiar with the 8-count Lindy Hop basic and the Lindy Circle to take this class. If you have taken our Lindy Hop Series, then you are ready for this class. Classes will be an hour long followed by a half hour of practice, questions, and individual help. No partner needed; individuals and couples welcome! Class highlights:
- Week by week instruction to avoid information overload
- One hour of instruction per class plus a half hour of help/question time
- Expand on solid lead/follow principals
- Learn new moves and move combos
- Further develop your style and footwork
- Dance faster with more flow
- Learn from experienced instructors teaching as a finely-tuned, cohesive team
- Class goal is to improve your Lindy Hop and challenge you to advance!
Price & Registration:Â Advance registration is now closed. You may still register for the class by showing up and paying the Day-of rate ($80) by either cash or check (no credit or debit cards can be accepted).Â For questions, please call 407-766-9849 or emailÂ lessons@FlyinFootwork.com.
Quotes and Comments
“Rob and Dawn are the driving force for keeping swing dancing alive in this city. They treat all their students with encouragement and with the true desire to help them succeed. Not only that but they themselves are great perfomers. When they break out in dance at one of their twice monthly dances, everyone stops what they are doing to watch. Nobody comes close to matching their passion and desire for keeping the swing dance movement alive.”
- Marilyn Singer Posted to The A-List