This six week series class is your chance to dig deep into the complexities that make Balboa such a fun yet challenging swing dance! This class will start out with a quick review of basic foundational moves like the Come Around, Transition Step (hitch), and the Toss Out. We will then progress into more complex combos using those moves. The instruction will focus on the details of Balboa connection and techniques such as turns and footwork. The class will also take a more in depth look at Balboa style and will teach several moves to illustrate this. Each class will build upon information from the previous class to continuously further your knowledge week by week. Classes will be an hour long followed by a half hour of practice, questions, and individual help.
This class is open to dancers who already know the basics of Balboa. While there will be a brief review, it is recommended that you know the Come Around and the Toss Out as well. Individuals and couples welcome. Class highlights:
- Step by step, week by week instruction to make learning easy
- One hour of instruction per class plus a half hour of help/question time
- Concentration on dance dynamics
- Learn moves that add more style and strengthen lead/follow
- Class goal is to get you smooth, stylish, and faster with Balboa!
Price & Registration: Advanced and online registration is now closed. There is still space in the class and you can register at the door at the day-of price ($70).
For questions, please call 407-766-9849 or email lessons@FlyinFootwork.com to register.
Quotes and Comments
“They have brought swing dancing to life for me!”
- Stacie Fletcher Posted to The A-List